Book with Confidence
We all need something to look forward to in these uncertain times. That is why we are offering a free Coronavirus Guarantee to all new bookings. If you are not able to go on your Foxhangers’ boating holiday due to Government direction you will be able to:
- move your holiday to a later date with no amendment charge; or
- receive a full no quibble refund if Government direction prohibits you from taking your 2020 holiday.
To claim the benefit of this Guarantee, please email email@example.com or write to the booking office within the claim ‘Guarantee Change Window’ (which is between 28 days to 3 days prior to departure date). You will be entitled to:
Transfer to another date in 2020, 2021 or 2022 (if the price of your new holiday is more than 10% higher than the original one you will need to pay the difference at the time of booking).
Cancel your booking and receive a full refund (if Government direction prohibits you from taking your 2020 holiday).
Terms and Conditions
- The ‘Guarantee Change Window’ for permitted transfers or cancellations is the period of 28 days and 3 days prior to your planned departure date (holiday start date).
- This Guarantee covers restrictions directly resulting from the SARS-CoV-2 / Covid19 strain of Coronavirus.
- If Government direction changes significantly during the 3 days prior to the holiday start date, the Guarantee may be reactivated (at Foxhangers’ reasonable discretion).
- All other terms and conditions relating to your booking remain unchanged.
- We strongly recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance for all other risks.
- If you re-book pursuant to the Guarantee and the price of your new holiday is more than 10% higher than the original you will need to pay the difference at the time of booking.
- The Coronavirus Guarantee applies to new holiday bookings (not re-bookings) made between May 20th 2020 to November 1st 2020.
- Refunds cannot be processed when the booking office is closed due to Government advice. Refunds can take up to 14 days to process.