October 1, 2021 -


VAT on UK holidays has increased and will be increasing again in early 2022.To avoid this price hike, we are currently offering an Early Booking Discount of 2.5% on all bookings PLUS another 7.5% if you choose to pay in full at the time of booking. This means a total saving of 10%!

Your money is safe with us – you can make this saving whilst booking with confidence thanks to our Coronavirus Assurance.

Remember, you can use your Loyalty Voucher in conjunction with this offer, giving you an additional £50 OFF 7 nights or longer and £30 OFF short breaks

If you have questions before you book, please call us or email and one of our Bookings Team will be delighted to help.  Alternatively, check our availability www.foxhangers.co.uk

Caen Hill Kennet and Avon Canal Holidays