FOXHANGERS LIMITED – CANAL BOAT HOLIDAYS
CUSTOMER CANCELLATION POLICY FOR 2020 BOOKINGS (FOR COVID-19 RELATED REASONS)
Purpose: the purpose of this policy is to set out the terms relating to customer cancellations of existing canal boat holiday bookings for reasons related to the COVID-19 pandemic. This policy does not cover cancellations for any other reasons and the Foxhangers Boat Hire Conditions www.foxhangers.co.uk/legals continue to apply to any such cancellations.
Scope: holidays booked to be taken during 2020 where Foxhangers is operating boating holidays but the customer cancels their holiday on the basis that they are unable to attend as a result of COVID-19 related Government directions or restrictions.
- Any payment already made to Foxhangers for the original holiday can be applied as a credit to a new rebooking in either the remainder of 2020, 2021 or 2022
- Any such re-bookings must be made by 1st September, 2020
- Prices will remain frozen (at 2020 rates) until 6th July 2020
- No other offers or discounts can be applied to the re-booking
- Foxhangers may reasonably request details from the customer regarding the reasons for cancelling the original booking
- The re-booking may be changed to new dates up to 12 weeks before the start date for non COVID-19 related reasons
- If the new booking cannot be fulfilled due to Foxhangers being non-operational for COVID-19 related reasons, a similar re-booking option will be offered
- The original booking or re-booking is transferable to another party
- Any unused portion of credit will be relinquished and cannot be carried over and used for future bookings
- Foxhangers Hire Boat Conditions https://www.foxhangers.co.uk/legals/ apply to the re-booking except as varied by this policy